My STEM Units

Sunday, June 7, 2015

Meet Up in Phoenix

Summer is rife with educational conferences.  It only makes sense. Teachers don't have to worry about sub plans.  Districts either have to use up title monies or they have a new batch of title monies to spend.  In all my years in education, I have never had "the summer off".  Instead, my calendar is full of trainings, conferences, and expos.  This summer will be no different.

So, where is Susan heading off to this summer?  I will be attending the Science Foundation Arizona STEM Club Conference.




While in Phoenix, I would love to do a Meet-Up.  So if you are attending the STEM Club Conference, we should meet up and talk all things STEM.  Send me an email to STEAMingAheadWithSusan@gmail.com and we can meet up at ASU Memorial Union.

No comments:

Post a Comment